tournoi de Pickleball du Carnaval d’Hiver de Shediac Winter Carnival Pickleball Tournament
Quoi : tournoi de pickleball
Où : école LJR, 435 rue Main, Shediac, NB, E4P2C1 (4 terrains)
Quand : samedi, le 1 février 2020 et dimanche le 2 février 2020 de 9 à 5 (svp, vous présentez entre 8 et 8:30 au gymnase)
Coût : 25$ par personne par catégorie (payer à l’école la journée du tournoi)
Catégories : minimum de 4 équipes par catégorie
division 1 (3.5 & +) ouvert 60 & -, division 1 (3.5 & +) ouvert 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) hommes
div. 1 (3.5 & +) femmes 60 & -, division 1 (35 & +) femmes 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) femmes
division 1 (3.5 & +) mixtes 60 & -, division 1 (3.5 & +) mixtes 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) mixtes
– compétitive – à la ronde en matinée et double éliminatoire en après-midi
Balle : balle intérieur orange Onix Fuse 2
noms, âges, #s de téléphone et courriels des deux partenaires au firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite d’inscription : le 29 janvier 2020
What : Pickleball Tournament
Where : LJR School , 435 Main St., Shediac, NB, E4P 2C1 (4 courts)
When : Saturday (February 1) and Sunday (February 2) from 9 to 5
Cost : 25$ per person per category (pay at the school the day of the tournament)
Categories : minimum of 4 teams per category
division 1 (3.5 & +) open 60 & -, division 1 (3.5 & +) open 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) men
division 1 (3.5 & +) women 60 & -, division 1 (3.5 & +) women 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) women
division 1 (3.5 & +) mix 60 & -, division 1 (3.5 & +) mix 61 & +, division 2 (3.0 & – ) mix
round robin in the morning and double elimination during the afternoon
Ball : Onix Fuse 2 orange indoor ball
Registration : names, ages, phone #s and e-mails of both partners to email@example.com
Registration deadline : January 29, 2020
Code of Conduct
Through its scheduling of activities, Pickleball NB strives to meet the following key goals:
- Provide a safe environment for a health-related activity that provides a physical workout through an activity that promotes cardio exercises.
- Provides a fun-related activity that can be enjoyed by all skill levels.
- Provides a social-related activity to build friendships, camaraderie and fellowship.
- Provide developmental-related activity for those who wish to learn and improve.
- Provides a challenging activity for individuals who wish to compete at the highest level.
To achieve these key goals, it is imperative that the members, guest and tournament participants abide by a Code of Conduct during play. As such, the following guidelines shall be put in practice at all times during routine and tournament activities.
- Good sportsmanship shall always be on display.
- Be respectful of the skill levels of all players through positive reinforcement.
- Be respectful of others play by waiting for break to move across a court, not distracting your opponents during play, and warning when unsafe situations arise such as ball on court or player safety issues.
- Good-natured ribbing and taunts shall be limited in nature, with no ill-natured remarks.
- Ensure your guest is well informed of Club rules of play and Code of Conduct.
- Profanity, or any form of abuse, towards others is not permitted.
- Club and venue equipment is not to be abused, as well as handling of personal equipment (e.g. paddles) shall be used to ensure the safety of others at all times.
- Safe and proper attire including proper footwear and personal equipment shall be used at all times. This includes non-offensive logos, designs and phrases on attire and proper sneakers design for the court being used at the time.
- Impairment due to alcohol or other substances shall not be tolerated.
Failure to follow the full intent of this Conduct of Conduct will result in disciplinary action taken by the any NB Pickleball Club Executive. This disciplinary action can range from a simple discussion of the matter at hand, to a warning, suspension or revocation of a Pickleball New Brunswick membership.